MBAA Clubs at Smith
An MBA program is more than just case studies and group meetings. At the Robert H. Smith School of Business, students are actively involved in their communities, striving to make both their school and their community a better place. Student organizations at Smith include:
MBA Association (MBAA)
Asian MBA Association (AMBAA)
Black MBA Association (BMBAA)
Emerging Markets Association
Graduate Marketing Association (GMA)
Healthcare Business Association
Latin American MBA Students Association - LAMBASA
International MBA Association
Jewish MBA Association
Media, Sports and Entertainment Association
Professional Communications Club
Smith Association of Women MBAs (SAWMBA)
Supply Chain and Operations Club
To sign up for an MBAA Club’s email distribution list, please follow the instructions below.
1. Navigate to the Networth homepage by clicking here.
2. Click on the link "Student Profiles" on the left-hand side of the page, under the "Smith Log In" section
3. Log on to your student profile
4. Click the "Edit Profile" button.
5. Click on the "Clubs" tab within your profile (NOTE: NOT the "Clubs" drop-down menu).
6. Check the box adjacent to each club you want to sign up for (to unsubscribe from a club’s mailing list, simply uncheck its box).
7. Click the "Click Here to Commit the Update to your Club Mailing List" button.
8. You have now been added to your selected clubs’ mailing lists.